Sunday, March 18, 2007

Nashville's Cutest Baby!


Hello to all my friends and family,

For the past 2 months I’ve been telling you how CUTE my grandson Carter is. And without exception, when shown pictures, you’ve all agreed.

Well, now’s the time to separate those who truly BELIEVE he’s the cutest, from those who only SAY he’s the cutest.

Alyson & Mike have entered Carter in Nashville’s Most Photogenic Baby Contest. The rules are simple; the winner of the contest is chosen by the number of votes he gets. Each vote costs $.50 (that’s 50 cents) and the proceeds will go to benefit Vanderbilt’s Children’s Hospital.

We’re asking for your vote. Again each vote is costs 50 cents and you can vote as many times as you want.

You can cast your vote in a couple of different ways:

1) Make your checks out to: Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital and send it to my home address at:
10396 Missoula Ct., Las Vegas, NV 89178 and I will forward to Alyson.

2) If you work with me, stop by my office with your checks or cash and I will forward to Alyson.

3) If you work with Chip, give him a call and hand him your big donation (come on railroaders, it’s going to benefit little kids who can really use it.) We will forward your contribution to Alyson.

4) If you need more information,you can e-mail me @ dawnbruner@cox.net and leave me your question or a phone number and I will call you back. You can then send me your check and I will forward to Alyson.

5) You can check out Alyson’s blog @ : http://thegillesfamily.blogspot.com and follow her directions for getting a check directly to her.

The winner of the contest gets a CD of all the pictures the photographer took and of course, BRAGGING RIGHTS. Not that I need to have judges or votes to give that to me, but how cool will it be to say, I personally know “Nashville’s Cutest Baby”? Not to mention it going for a great charity, Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital.

Cast your vote today. All the donations need to be to Alyson by April 9th in order to meet the deadline.

I love you all and can’t thank you enough for being so indulgent of me and my new found love, Carter!

Vote today!

1 comment:

The Gilles Family said...

Hi Mom! I just wanted to tell you how much this blog means to me! Someday, I hope Carter can read all of the love you've shared here, and know how much he was wanted and loved before he was even born. I love you! A