Friday, January 26, 2007

It's a Sad Day




Dear Carter,
This is a very sad day for me. I have to go home to Las Vegas. Thank you for everything. It was the best two weeks of my life. Watching you come into this world was the greatest gift I've ever been given. Thank you for all the love you have already given to me. Thank you for the smiles, the laughter and the joy that you have already presented me with. My cup truly runneth over.
Please make sure mommy puts you in front of the video camera every day, I'm going to be watching for you. I want to see how much you grow each and every day.

I know you will continue to be a good boy for mommy and daddy. I will miss you each and every day and will pray for you all the time.

Please don't forget if Mommy says no, you just call Grandma!
I love you so much and will try not to cry too much when I get on the airplane....no promises though.


All my love, Grandma!

PS: Don't forget to watch the Today Show each and every day. It's our special time...(smiles)

1 comment:

The Gilles Family said...

Dear Grandma,
I woke up this morning, waiting for Mommy to take me to see you. When you weren't here, I was so sad. Mommy tends to sleep through the Today Show, and you know how I love me some Willard Scott! I can't wait until you can come back. No one cuddles like Grandma! I love you so much, and if I could count, I'd be counting down the days until I see you again. You knew me and loved me before I was even born. I love you! Love, Carter