Saturday, July 19, 2008

Three Words

GO. SEE. IT.


I gotta tell you I was a little apprehensive. I saw the stage play and loved it. I was sure the movie version wouldn't capture the fun you have when you're experiencing the live version...but it did.

Yes, it was campy. Yes, the singing was...not at the level of the stage version, but it was fun. I found myself smiling from the first note to the last...and yes, I even sang along. And the scenery...well, all I can say is, I've got to get to a Greek Island before I die!

I also want to tell my husband thanks for seeing it with me. The fact that he even liked it is extra sweet. Thanks Honey!

So, while the rest of the world opted for the new Batman movie, I'm glad we spent our money on a great night of catchy music, a silly plot, a great cast of characters...Go See Mama Mia!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My pleasure, I loved it