Monday, June 09, 2008

The Journey Begins


Well...it's finally here. It's time for Chip and I to head south and move the Gilles family to ABQ, NM. I couldn't find an actual map of our route, but you get the picture...We have to be at the airport by 4:15AM....yes, I said AM!!! I have every intention to blog at the end of each day to fill you all in on this journey. How we felt, what we ate, what we saw and what we talked about AND of course....what cute thing Carter did on our trip!

I'm seriously begging for your prayers. Please pray for the obvious; safe travel, patience, health, grace and a grateful heart. But I'm also requesting prayers that He allow us to see the beauty He's created in everything and everyone. Help us all to realize we're all His children...we're all human and flawed and He loves us just the same. Help us to love EVERYONE as He does.

We won't actually "hit the road" until Friday, June 13th...first stop; Little Rock, Arkansas!

God,
I humbly come before you and pray that Your will be done on this trip and always.
I pray you will give us what we need,when we need it;patience when we've run out. Grace when it's needed most and compassion that flows continuously.
I love you God and I pray I honor You in all I do and that You are glorified on this trip. Allow me to be Your instrument this week especially....In Jesus' name, Amen

TO BE CONTINUED. . .

No comments: